Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SOLD - 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS For Sale -SOLD

SOLD

For Sale a 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS. She was an original SS 327 Granada Gold metallic, with black top, gold interior and built in Canada. It had a ground up restoration in 2006 and converted to a SS427. The hood was replaced with an original rare 1967 SS427.

The pictures do not give her justice! This has been a project of love and I am only selling because of my age and disability and as I am having a difficult time maintaining her in the condition she deserved. I have so much more in her than I am asking and have the receipts to show everything done to her.

$20,000.00 Firm

This can be purchased with a open car hauler with graphic air dam and winch for $5000.00 more. (would sell separately after the car is sold)